The weird, blood-boiling and irrelevant:
- Wondering about what makes a good scientist? Check out the science report of Sir John Gurdon, 2012 Nobel Prize winner.
- Francis S. Collins, Director of NIH, makes $199,700/year. How do the rest of us dare to complain?!
- It is nice to have a well-educated politician who understands how science works. And there are those other ones, too, who believe that we create mice with human brains.
- Caught in a Bad Project? You are not alone…
- A look of us, scientists, in a (not-so) distorted mirror.
- A Stress Analysis of a Strapless Evening Gown.