- Did you know that our Krassi Garbett is not only a great molecular biologist, but an amazing artist, too?
- All previous and current Mirnics lab members: if you want a free Mirnicslab email address (“firstname.lastname@example.org”) , send me an email. This email address has no quotas and/or limits, is free of spam, and you can retain it as long as I have a laboratory. It is both Outlook-integrated and Web accessible.
In the news (click title to read)
- Family’s gift bolsters schizophrenia research. DECEMBER 17, 2014
- Our Jackie Brown in national news. DECEMBER 6, 2014
- Skin biopsy to diagnose depression? AUGUST 29, 2014
- Study team able to disrupt ‘building blocks’ of behavior MARCH 20, 2014
- Krassi Receives Highest University Award, JANUARY 10, 2014
- VKC’s Science Day explores promise of research JANUARY 24, 2013
- From Yugoslavia to endowed chair: six pillars of academic success MAY 18, 2011
- New endowed chairholders celebrated, MAY 18, 2011
- Neuroimmune changes in autism, SUMMER, 2012
- New tool for modeling brain disorders, JANUARY 2010
- What is the Mirnics lab about – MARCH 2007
All our >100 publications are downloadable from Researchgate.net in PDF fromat.