We are still working on our new FTP server, please, be patient. In the meanwhile, you might be able to obtain most of our data sets by sending an email to The Chef.
In the news (click title to read)
- Dr. Mirnics takes reins at Munroe-Meyer Institute, JULY 20, 2016
- Karoly Mirnics named Director of Munroe-Meyer Institute for Genetics and Rehabilitation at UNMC – FEBRUARY 4, 2016
- Family’s gift bolsters schizophrenia research. DECEMBER 17, 2014
- Our Jackie Brown in national news. DECEMBER 6, 2014
- Skin biopsy to diagnose depression? AUGUST 29, 2014
- Study team able to disrupt ‘building blocks’ of behavior MARCH 20, 2014
- Krassi Receives Highest University Award, JANUARY 10, 2014
- VKC’s Science Day explores promise of research JANUARY 24, 2013
- From Yugoslavia to endowed chair: six pillars of academic success MAY 18, 2011
- New endowed chairholders celebrated, MAY 18, 2011
- Neuroimmune changes in autism, SUMMER, 2012
- New tool for modeling brain disorders, JANUARY 2010
- What is the Mirnics lab about – MARCH 2007
All our >100 publications are downloadable from Researchgate.net in PDF fromat.