BON APPÉTIT ! Welcome to our humble establishment! We are a productive, NIH-funded laboratory at the Munroe-Meyer Institute for Genetics and Rehabilitation at University of Nebraska Medical Center. We believe that the successful researcher should work hard, be smart, curious and honest, plan ahead, play by the rules, respect co-workers and have a happy and fulfilling private life outside the work environment. We improve our menu on the daily bases and we are happy to cater for you, so drop in often.
Research Interests and Projects
- Transcriptome changes across human brain disorders
- Animal models of neurodevelopmental and psychiatric disorders
- Effects of Gene*Environment interaction on the developing brain
- Effects of Environment*Environment interaction on the developing brain
- Peripheral biomarkers of neurodevelopmental and neuropsychiatric disorders
- Neuroprotection by activity